To ensure the cuff you are about to purchase fits you comfortably, please follow this guideline:
- Find the bone on the top of your wrist.
- Lay a flexible measuring tape or string over the top of the bone and wrap it around your wrist. Do not pull it too tightly or let it hang too loose.
- If using a flexible measuring tape, record wrist measurement and add 1/4″ – 3/4″ to that measurement, depending on how snug or loose you prefer your cuff to be.
- If using a string, mark where it overlaps on your wrist then lay it flat on a ruler to record measurement and add 1/4″ – 3/4″ to that measurement, depending on how snug or loose you prefer your cuff to be.
- adding 1/4″ to your wrist measurement is a “snug” fit
- adding 1/2″ to your wrist measurement is an “average” fit
- adding 3/4″ or more to your wrist measurement is a “looser” fit
Please ask any questions you may have about the particular cuff you are interested in before making your purchase.
To ensure the choker you are about to purchase fits you comfortably, please follow this guideline:
- Wrap a flexible measuring tape or string around your neck where you would like the choker to sit. Do not pull it too tightly or let it hang too loose, just nicely snug.
- If using a flexible measuring tape, record that measurement and add 1/4″ – 1/2″ to that measurement, depending on how snug or loose you prefer your choker to be.
- If using a string, mark where it overlaps on your neck then lay it flat on a ruler to record measurement and add 1/4″ – 1/2″ to that measurement, depending on how snug or loose you prefer your choker to be.
- Almost all the chokers I make have a series of adjustment holes which allow a fit from 12″ – 16″. However, depending on the embellishments on the choker, I may have to custom cut the leather and adjust the fastener so it will sit perfectly on your neck. So please provide me with as accurate a measurement as possible to ensure your perfect fit!
Please ask any questions you may have about the particular choker you are interested in before making your purchase.
All prices are in Canadian dollars.
All orders are processed via PayPal. You DO NOT NEED a PayPal account to pay by credit card through PayPal.
In short, no. Each piece is a handmade, one-of-a-kind piece of art made with at least one element of recycled material with permanent embellishments and closures. I use what I have and the sizes are determined by the length of material that’s available. Some pieces that have double snap closures may be able to have the outside snap cut off, should you wish to have a smaller size. This will be stated in the description of the piece if it’s possible.
In the rare instance that I have used a feature embellishment with a screwback, I could change it out for another screwback embellishment that I have in stock. You may inquire about a piece to see if this is possible and if so, an additional charge may be added.
Each piece is a handmade, one-of-a-kind piece of art made with at least one element of recycled material. That means that part of it most certainly was worn at one time. It may have been an old belt, leather skirt or pants, or even a sofa. The beauty is in the imperfections. Since no two pieces are identical, know that nobody else will ever have the same piece as you!
Unfortunately not. Each piece is a handmade, one-of-a-kind piece of art, thus no two pieces are exactly alike and the one in the sold gallery is, well, sold.
I can however, try to replicate a previously made piece as closely as possible, but it will not be identical. In some cases, it will be impossible to replicate because the materials I used were one-of-a-kind found objects. You may email me about creating a custom piece for you based on something you see in the sold gallery and I will let you know if it is possible.
I do accept some custom orders, but they will be assessed on a case by case basis and determined by materials available. Please email me to discuss.
Yes! I donate 20% of all sales to Boston Terrier Rescue Canada, a registered Canadian Charity. This organization is very close to my heart and I have been volunteering with them since 2006.
To keep your leather cuff in the best condition, keep it away from water. Some leather will discolour and leave a mark if it gets wet and isn’t dried right away.
Avoid getting soap, other cleaners or hand lotion on it.
Most stains can be removed by using a slightly damp microfibre cloth and gently brushing away at the stain. You may also try a commercial leather cleaner or conditioner such as Murphy’s Saddle Soap or Lexol leather conditioner. Read the directions and try to avoid getting it on the embellishments. You may also use good old Bag Balm (available at farm supply stores and some pet stores) to condition your cuff. Apply sparingly with your fingers and rub it into the leather, wiping off the excess.
If you have purchased a triple wrap style cuff and are having difficulty getting it to look just right on your wrist, the best way to put it on is by starting with one end and wrapping from there, versus starting in the middle and wrapping each end separately. By starting at one end, you will end up with the centre embellishment sitting on top.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Refunds and exchanges are available upon approval by Pink Daisy Designs. You must inform Pink Daisy Designs by email that you wish to return the item with the reason you wish to return it.
Upon approval, you will be given a return authorization number. Please provide the return authorization number along with a copy of receipt when returning the item.
You must return the product in the same condition as it was when shipped originally from Pink Daisy Designs. You are responsible for insuring that your return reaches us.
The buyer must pay for the cost of return shipping. Item must be returned within 10 days of receiving the item. Pink Daisy Designs is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages.
If you refuse delivery of a package, you authorize Pink Daisy Designs to charge your credit card a fee of $25.00 to cover the return cost of the refused package.
Custom-made orders are non refundable. Custom-made orders are any piece that has been commissioned by the buyer and made exclusively for you.
Custom-modified pieces are final sale and non refundable. This means any piece that has been requested by the buyer to be modified from its original state as posted on this site.
I ship all cuffs flat in padded bubble envelopes in order to minimize shipping costs for you.
All products will be shipped via Canada Post. Your order will be shipped based on the shipping option you choose at checkout.
PLEASE NOTE: STANDARD LETTERMAIL DOES NOT INCLUDE TRACKING OR INSURANCE.
Items lost or damaged during shipment are not the responsibility of Pink Daisy Designs, unless you have previously purchased insurance on your order or upgraded shipping if you are an international shipment. Pink Daisy Designs is only able to assist in locating a package if there is a tracking number associated with the order.
Items ship via Canada Post the next day after payment is received and cleared, unless purchased during the weekend or on a holiday, in which case it will be shipped the next business day.
Shipping times will be determined by your location and your shipping method of choice and estimated times will be displayed in the shopping cart once you have entered your address to calculate shipping costs.
You will be notified by email when your order has been shipped and if you have chosen a method with tracking, you will be provided with a tracking number.